REACTIVE PROPERTY MAINTENANCE (S.WALES) LTD
REGISTERED COMPANY NUMBER – 08987446
REGISTERED COMPANY ADDRESS – 2B MARYPORT STREET, USK, NP15 1AB
CONDITIONS OF SALE
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER
- All orders are accepted subject to a surveyor’s report. If the report shows that Reactive Property Maintenance (S.Wales) Limited is unable to carry out the work satisfactorily, the Purchaser will be immediately informed, and all deposit monies will be refunded in full.
- The prices shown in the order are to cover the specified frames, doors, etc. together with any making good of surrounding masonry or linings. Should the survey report indicate that other structural alterations are required, the Company will advise the Purchaser immediately in writing, or any additional costs that will cause an increase in the original price if offered overleaf.
Within fourteen days of such a notice, the purchaser may cancel this agreement by informing the Company in writing to the Sales Team, at Reactive Property Maintenance, Unit 113, Springvale Industrial Estate, Cwmbran, Torfaen. NP4 6RP.
- A deposit equal to 30% of the total order value, is required with the order
- The balance of the order value is due for payment on completion of the overall installation. The Purchaser shall not be entitled to withhold payment by any reason of any alleged minor defect. In the event of an alleged defect (other than a minor defect), then the Purchaser will be entitled to retain 10% of the outstanding balance until the Company has investigated the alleged defect and certified the installation satisfactory.
- When payment is not made according to the shown conditions, then the Company shall have the right to require interest to be paid on the outstanding balance of 6% per month, until full payment is made.
- If within 28 days of the Purchaser being informed by the Company that the Contracted goods are available for delivery, the Purchaser is unable to accept the installation, then the payment of the outstanding balance is due and payable.
- The Company will indicate on the order, the rate of V.A.T. which is to be applied to the order. should government legislation require changes to be shown, then the rate applicable on the day of invoicing will apply.
- The Title of the Goods shall not be passed to the Purchaser until payment has been received in full.
- If the work specified is not completed within the time indicated by the company, the Purchaser may serve notice on the Company requiring work to be completed within a reasonable period specified by the purchaser (The Company would accept that six weeks be deemed to be such a reasonable period), if the work is not completed within the extended period, then the Purchaser may terminate the Contract by giving such notice in writing to the Company.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company shall not be liable for any delay in completion which is caused by reasons beyond its control including (but without limitation) act of God, legislation, war, fire, drought or any action taken in contemplation or furtherance of the trade dispute, or owing to any inability to produce materials required for the performance of the Contract.
- The Purchaser is responsible for obtaining any necessary permit, licence, authority required by law, for the installation of the goods.
- The Company will make good any damage caused during the installation, to plaster, floor, rendering or brickwork immediately surrounding and of the installed items, but it does not undertake to provide matching tiles or other specified finishes such as Tyrolean or pebbledash, or to avoid damage to wallpaper or paintwork, or to remove intact any panes of glass or frames from the old windows which the Purchaser may wish to retain.
- The Purchaser shall be responsible for the removal of any internal fittings which the Company installers feel may impede an installation, or may be subject to the risk of damage.
- The Purchaser shall allow the Company access to the premises at reasonable times, for the purpose of taking measurements and carrying out the work specified.
- The company will take every possible care during the installation, but accepts no liability for damage, including structural, caused other than by its own negligence. Any complaint must be made in writing to reach the Company within 14 days of the completion of installation.
- The Purchaser is required to sign for satisfactory completion of the work.
- The Company operates a policy of continuous improvement of the products. The goods finally supplied may not necessarily correspond to display materials or models.
- All glass used by the Company is of good quality, and the Company accepts no liability whatsoever in respect to minor blemishes or imperfections not guaranteed by the manufacturers, nor will it replace any glass cracked or broken after the completion of the installation.
- Goods supplied in brown uPVC may suffer a slight colour change with time. This change does not mean the inherent deterioration in the quality of the goods.
- The Company guarantees to repair or replace free of charge any unit which proves to be defective, as a result of faulty materials or workmanship within ten years of the completion of installation.
- The Company cannot guarantee that condensation, if any, can be eliminated or reduced by the fitting of its products, nor can it accept liability for natural condensation caused by humidity, temperature or ventilation.
- The discolouration of surface finishes caused by high levels of condensation cooking fumes, gas or wood-burning stoves, or the smoking of cooking products is not covered within the terms of the warranty.
- The Company’s liability for any loss or damage whether due to neglect or default of its servants or agents or however arising, shall be limited to the price charged for the goods and services, provided under this agreement.
This agreement is covered by the Customer Protection Regulations Act 2013 (for the agreement signed off business premises) and the Company will accept a cancellation of this agreement within fourteen days of the agreement date, full deposit monies being refunded, (Survey fees are not subject to a refund) thereafter full costs to the Company will be incurred. Conditions under the Customer Credit Act 1974 and amendments, if any, will also be enforced.
Frame of Mind Windows is a trading style of Reactive Property Maintenance (S.Wales) Ltd., who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 837315. We are a broker, not a lender and offer credit facilities from one provider.